Re: small 4 stroke

  • harveyking2002 <harveyking@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      I converted a 750cc twin cam to a racing engine. I cut off the
      transmission. It worked good, but it was run on alchol so cooling was
      not a problem. I think you would have a cooling problem on gas.
      Everything is against motorcycle engines for aircraft. They aren't
      designed for continous operation at high power settings. Also, the
      fins are not at the correct direct angle for the airflow.
      Dick

      --- In Small4-strokeEngines@yahoogroups.com, "Rick <rfrance@n...>"