Small Diesel engine

  • flymetro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi all:

      I have been monitering the group for a while, and I have noted some
      interest in a small diesel.

      I have been playing with a smaller single cylinder and they seem to
      have a good supply of power compared to their petrol counterparts.

      I have found a supplier of a Chinese aircooled 20Hp diesel V2 and
      weight of about 120 pounds with electric start. I am ordering one for
      another project and I can get same price on up to 6 engines.

      If anyone would like one of these engines my cost is about $1115 US
      delivered to our seaport. Any shipping to another location would be
      additional of course.

      If you have any interest you can contact me off the group.

      Marty
    • bcairboat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        Marty Hello
        Where can I find a copy of the specs on the engines
        Grant./