Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] RE: gearbox

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7 7:19 PM
      I have 2 gearboxes that I want to sell.

      1, Early Rotax gearbox 2:1 ratio. About 20 to 25 years old. Not used in 20
      years. All in good shape. Only needs bolts. Couple of hundred dollars will buy
      it. Make an offer.

      2, NSI planetary gear box. 2.19 and 3.19 :1 ratios available by choice of
      bolting the ring gear or the planets. Suitable for up to 180 HP. Mounting plate
      suitable for Hirth F-30 included, and adaptable to other engines.
      3 sheets of blueprints included, All hardware, tube of gasket seal. Prop hub dia
      12cm. Prop bolt hole diameters: 10 cm and 8.5 cm 6 bolt pattern. 10 cm pattern
      is bolt through, 5/16 dia. 8.5 bolt circle is 1/4 dia. bolts into the hub face
      with nut inserts.
      This unit is brand new. Purchased a number of years ago for adaptation to a
      Citroen CV4 (conversion not started) (the Citroen is also for sale). Serial
      Number A01-003.
      NSI reduction: Looking for $1250 US
      Citroen engine, (45 horse, brand new, built by Atellier National in Paris)
      looking for $5000 US. Make me an offer. I might come down a bit.
      Graham Lee
    • will fanning
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8 8:49 AM
        hi guys, and girls!!! i'm looing for a used BRS 500LB. l can't afford the $2200.00 price for a new one. soooooo, if any one has updated to a larger one and has a 500LB just collecting dust l'd love to take that off your hands.

        thanx, WILL

        To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.......... Oh, It is not what you can buy, it is what you can build. ( W.F.)

      • CloudDancer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8 11:14 AM
          Will, where are you located?
          I have a BRS-5 cannister I removed from a Phantom
          project, with firing handle/cable. The rocket can't be
          shipped, pickup only.

          John
          859-925-3248

          --- will fanning <WILLX1@...> wrote:

          > hi guys, and girls!!! i'm looing for a used BRS
          > 500LB. l can't afford the $2200.00 price for a new
          > one. soooooo, if any one has updated to a larger one
          > and has a 500LB just collecting dust l'd love to
          > take that off your hands.
          >
          > thanx,
          > WILL
          >

          > To the world you might be one person, but to one
          > person you just might be the world.......... Oh, It
          > is not what you can buy, it is what you can build. (
          > W.F.)

          > removed]

          Discover Yahoo!
          http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html