Scribner Fly-In Saturday 9-14-13

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      If you are in the Eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa area...
      The Scribner Airbase Fly-In is now just a couple days away! It is being hosted by EAA chapter 17, an ultralight/light sport group. Looking forward to seeing everyone there this Saturday. Right now I know we will have chili (I am making gallons of it!) and probably corn bread. I have it on good authority that someone is bringing brownies (chocolate is always good) and someone else is planning on something healthy (Nancy is trying to keep us all flying I think). The forecast for Saturday is pretty good. Temps in the mid 70's, winds 6 to 10 out of the south for most of the day. A 40% chance of rain (which means that 6 days out of 10 it will not rain with the same conditions) is the only possible down side. Hope to see some of you there!