Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] instrumentation question

  • Chris and Barbara Collins
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:56 PM
      I'll try this again...
      is there a good way to adapt the Yamaha tach that I've got to work on my B&S twin,
      or is there a good dial-type around for it?

      The project progresses:

      Wing panels assembled.Twin rudders framed.Elevator framed.spent a few hours at the forge building hardware
      (aircraft certified<circa 1903>...) next the rigging nightmare begins...

      For the curious:take a look at the "Wright Aeroplane Company" website.I'm building a scaled-down,tractor version, of the Vin-Fizz.I might even make u/l weight!

      -Chris Collins