Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] New member project

  • carolfo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2005
      Rad-cam 8-cyl radial,designed by earthstars aircraft Mark Beierle. Still
      have the 2002 june ultralight flying rag that advertised it.50 lbs, 60 hp 3600
      rpm.Should be in production in 8 months, according to the 2002 mag.Anyone has
      an update i'd be interested.
      Robert

    • Joe Cook
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
        Here is the website. It hasn't been updated in over a year and a half
        so that probably gives us a clue that it is comatose.
        http://www.rad-cam.com/

        Joe

        carolfo@... wrote:

        >Rad-cam 8-cyl radial,designed by earthstars aircraft Mark Beierle. Still
        >have the 2002 june ultralight flying rag that advertised it.50 lbs, 60 hp 3600
        >rpm.Should be in production in 8 months, according to the 2002 mag.Anyone has
        >an update i'd be interested.
        >Robert

      • Roberts, Gary (PKI)
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 18, 2005
          I don't recall anyone replying to this? Any news?

          Thanks!

          Gary in Pennsylvania

          Rad-cam 8-cyl radial,designed by earthstars aircraft Mark Beierle. Still
          have the 2002 june ultralight flying rag that advertised it.50 lbs, 60 hp
          3600
          rpm.Should be in production in 8 months, according to the 2002 mag.Anyone
          has
          an update i'd be interested.
          Robert

          ### Lets use this list to build a knowledge base for those who are
          interested in flying with these engines. Don't forget you can search the
          messages archive for past discussions. Please keep comments on subject.
          Sorry, no attachments allowed.

          For access to the home page:

          For direct access to the files area:

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rk22jr/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705786083:HM/EXP=1109769432/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
          netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

          :HM/A=2593423/rand=204639632>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • carolfo@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 18, 2005
            Hey Gary, Yes there was a reply which gave a link to the earthstar web
            sight.A picture of it flying a ultralight, but no update since 2002.My guess Rotax
            sent one of their black helicopters and wasted the place.LOL
            Robert

          • Joe Cook
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 19, 2005
              I posted the website URL http://www.rad-cam.com/ and the fact that it
              doesn't appear to have been updated since 6/25/03 as probably indicating
              some undisclosed problems and abandonment.

              Joe (Calif.)