Re: arrowprop air drives as reference

  • terry l
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
      Regarding the Generac; my experience says you could be unhappy with a prop speed reduction ratio faster than 2. V-2 engines often contribute to weird harmonics at faster prop speeds.
      Multi-blade props at slower speeds are more agreeable generally. I have good success with 3 blade 68-74" props @ 1600-1700 prop speed.

      Terry