Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] Re: DIY machinery and transportation..New Forum maybe?

  • Tony Cortez
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2012

      For those who maybe considering a three wheeled vehicle you may want to read this: http://rqriley.com/3-wheel.htm
      On the subject of safety I will point out that a couple or so weeks ago there was a 100 vehicle pile up in a Texas freeway which resulted in two fatalities: a couple in a Chevy Suburban,,, I am not advocating that anyone should be driving around in a unsafe vehicle but there is only so much you can do in that area. When your number is up, well...
      Three wheelers have been know to handle as good as cars specially if they are 2F1R.  The Trihawk was known to have Porches for breakfast in the twisties... Not enough power to hang on in the straights. Than again it was well designed and was a FWD.
      Tony