Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] Re: HHO or not

  • jbird1014@aol.com
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 1, 2012
      Ron, in rural areas we have what we at the phone company call E-wire that may run under power wires for several miles. When working on them, if you don't ground the wire it will knock you off the pole. You can read the induced voltage with a VOM. When training a "green" employee, you always taught them about induced energy the hard way. I still remember the day I grabbed a hold of that wire! Jbird.

      Jbird1014

      From: George Bearden <gab16@...>
      To: Small4-strokeEngines@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 3:31 AM

      > who helped us with a ammonia refrigerator that wasn't working.

      Used to be my specialty while working for the USFS in N. ID. Used to ride

      motorbikes waaay back to some lookouts to fix fridges and stuff.

      > He had a highly technical background.

      I have a highly technical background.

      > developed and I think - patented - a device that would run an electric

      motor off of the radiated energy

      My 'Power Generation and Distribution' professor told us about farmers who

      would hook wires to their wire fences that ran under high voltage power

      lines. They were detected and stopped. It DOES put additional load on the

      grid.

      > he described it as a simple self powered radio tuned to 60hz.

      Tuning it might help, but radio it probably was not. One could describe it

      as a simple radio receiver I guess. No amp stage fer sure.

      My bud lives near some power lines that convey power from a nuclear plant

      (Diablo Canyon) on the coast up to the Sierras, to Helms Creek Pumped

      Storage unit (a lake). We took a walk up the driveway at night holding

      fluorescent bulbs. Under the wires they lit up like they were operating

      naturally.

      GeoB

    • Noel Loveys
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 2, 2012
        Hydrogen fuel cells do not run on Browns gas but on compressed liquid hydrogen. Hydrogen is introduced to one side of a membrane and allowed to react with oxygen through the membrane without burning. When this happens an electron is given up and used to power the car, truck, bus or whatever. The only exhaust is pure water... you can drink it, but without a bit of aeration it will taste flat. The system of membranes, called a Hydrogen fuel cell, is still considered experimental and very expensive. When manufacturing procedures are improved and the prices of the fuel cells drop they will not be considered experimental. Hydrogen is the most common element in all creation. Use of Hydrogen fuel cells is considered very efficient.

        Noel

        From: Noel Loveys <noelloveys@... <mailto:noelloveys%40yahoo.ca> >
        To: Small4-strokeEngines@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Small4-strokeEngines%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 7:49 AM

        Look at it this way... the most power you can get out of the HHO is the same as the power you put into separating the atoms. Sorry there is no free ride... but... using the HHO may help your engine run cleaner and therefore more efficiently.. in other words because of the O2 in the brown’s gas being in the combustion chamber the gas you burn may burn more efficiently. Perhaps what you may want to try is just taking the gas off the O2 electrode and feeding that to your engine. It would be of some benefit if you could use say wind power to make the brown’s gas and then compress it for use in your truck. Don’t try it browns gas is highly explosive on its own. I would expect a simple backfire to make the brown’s gas generator explode.

        Noel