14121Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] Advice on Mikuni pump and B&S engine [1 Attachment]

  • Darrell Mazzoline
    Mar 7 6:44 AM
      A way to check it out. When it quits. With the remanning fuel in the tank. Simply raise the front of the craft to the flying nose up attitude use a block. Then peer into the tank to see if the fuel is in contact with the pick up tube. Also make SURE your tank is vented.
      On Mar 7, 2014, at 8:36 AM, amro2343@... wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from amro2343@... included below]

      Hi Darrell,

      Thanks for your reply.  Its just a standard fuel cannister behind the seat.  You're correct a electric fuel pump is a solution (I am using now) , but I would like to loose the complexity.

      Evert

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic