      From: Darrell Mazzoline <dagwodzz@...>
      To: Small4-strokeEngines@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 9:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] Advice on Mikuni pump and B&S engine

      With out knowing what your fuel tank looks like, I’m only guessing. But, I suspect that if it is pumping then stops its not the pump but perhaps the tank and pick up tube.  If your tank does not have a sump to draw from. Its possible, when the fuel level gets low the fuel may depending on your angle of flight, may be tilting away from your pick up tube. Your tank should have a sump to draw from no matter what fuel pump you use. I would suggest an electric one .

      On Mar 7, 2014, at 4:54 AM, amro2343@... wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from amro2343@... included below]
      Hi guys,
      I would like to have your advice on a small Mikuni fuel pump I am using.  Does anyone have advice how to connect it properly to my Briggs and Stratton?  It needs to pump the fuel  from 1 meter (3ft) below.  I tried several ways, but when the fuel level is getting low it stops.  (and I glide)
      Like to hear from you, thanks!
      Evert
      mail cornet@...

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic