14113Re: [Small4-strokeEngines] single carb

  • garywolf@rogers.com
    Mar 4, 2014

      I see that I made a typo, and it was a serious one:

      " If the 4 ft length happens to resonate at 6000 rpms, the suction returning from the 6 ft point might be 4000 rpms. (These are not real numbers - I am just trying to keep it simple).  You will NOT have a reasonable suction at two points in the powerband"

      The last sentence in this para should have read: "You will NOW have a reasonable suction at two points in the powerband."

      Apologies,

      Gary Wolf

    • Show all 44 messages in this topic