Poppy Seed Povitica

  • Gil K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      Ahoj Povitica Lovers,

      Strawberry Hill is promoting a new Poppy Seed Povitica and offering it or their other recipes on a buy one get one free sale.

      The English Walnut Povitica is wonderful but I'm anxious to try the new Poppy Seed offering.

      This message contains a graphic but if it does not get through Slovak World filters you may want to go to the Strawberry Hill web site.

      Gil K.

      To: kubangil@...
      From: Strawberry Hill Povitica Company
      Subject: Poppy Seed Povitica
      Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:59:31 -0700

      .footerlink { font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana, sans serif; color: #BB0000; } A traditional favorite...Poppy Seed Povitica. Buy One/ Get One Free Delight your tastebuds with the newest edition to our wonderful collection of Povitica - Poppy Seed... or choose from our delicious assortment.

      * English Walnut
      * Cream Cheese
      * Raisin Walnut
      * Apple Cinnamon
      * Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese
      * Strawberry Cream Cheese
      * Poppy Seed (NEW)

      Two loaves shipped to one address for the
      One Loaf shipped price of $25.99.

      All prices include Shipping & Handling.
      Offer may be used at our retail location.

      Use discount code "Poppy" to receive the offer. Begin shopping Check out our Povitica of the Month Club. http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/index.asp?catid=22779
      Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Confirm | Forward