Re: [Slovak-World] OT Snow cover in Sidney Australia?

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Totally off topic. but I thought you may like to see two photos of
      thunderstorms over Sydney Australia which produced so much hail that people
      could snowboard on it. Claudia asked if this was true and i sent a url with
      pictures, but these are of lightning and are more spectacular. They are on
      the Yahoo site , just sign on and go to photos.

      Nick