Re: [Slovak-World] OT Snow cover in Sidney Australia?

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      At 05:15 AM 7/09/2004, you wrote:
      >I heard that hail came down so hard in Sidney Australia, that there was
      >enough to look like snow, maybe a few inches. I've seen pictures of a guy
      >snowboarding thru the slush. Is this true?
      >
      >Claudia

      Yes it is true. Have a look at the pictures on the Sydney Morning Herald site.
      http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/2004/09/05/1094322637810.html

      Nick
    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        Totally off topic. but I thought you may like to see two photos of
        thunderstorms over Sydney Australia which produced so much hail that people
        could snowboard on it. Claudia asked if this was true and i sent a url with
        pictures, but these are of lightning and are more spectacular. They are on
        the Yahoo site , just sign on and go to photos.

        Nick