Re: [Slovak-World] Re: [Slovak-Wrold] 60th Anniversary of the Liberation of Europe

  • David
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 9:56 AM
      Ron: You are one brave "Dude." With a call this close, I think I would be
      waiting a bit longer, about flying up there in "God's Country again." That
      had to be a little harrowing to say the least.
      Miner Dave, who would rather venture down into the earth, then above it,
      unless it was flying over to Slovakia.