An American in Slovakia

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
        In a message dated 8/3/04 11:24:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        colinv@... writes:

        > http://www.slovakspectator.sk/clanok-16811.html

        Ray,
        Thank you for the article. my aunt's friend taught English in Lithuania in
        the late 90's for two years and he said that he knew he had changed when he
        started dreaming in the Lithuanian language.
        I enjoyed reading the article you posted and sent the link on to my aunt's
        friend as well. i think he will enjoy it also.
        Noreen