Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Almighty,Most High, Great Topics On God = SPAM

  • kmz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
      I reported him as a spam and put him/her on my list.
      Katherine

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        wrote:
        > It is still SPAM.
        >
        > Dr. "Q"

        Did I say it wasn't? I simply said he/she was a list member.

        RU
      • john peterson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          Oh Great!

          First we had political squabbles here, now they have moved into the religion/spam spectrum by Dr. Q and sandman, aka. Janko. Grow up boys!!!!!!

          John

          wrote:
          > It is still SPAM.
          >
          > Dr. "Q"

          Did I say it wasn't? I simply said he/she was a list member.

          RU

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • sandman6294
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, john peterson <area982000@y...>
            wrote:
            > Oh Great!
            >
            > First we had political squabbles here, now they have moved
            into the religion/spam spectrum by Dr. Q and sandman, aka. Janko.
            Grow up boys!!!!!!

            > John

            No squabble captjack. Just clarifying my post.

            Ru

            PS - I really like the name John. I was told it meant "God's gift to
            man".