Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Almighty,Most High, Great Topics On God = SPAM

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
      It is still SPAM.

      Dr. "Q"

      --- sandman6294 <sandman6294@...> wrote:

      > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Joe Q"
      > <doctor_jq@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > It's just a hacker who managed to SPAM this list.
      > >
      > > However, you have been given the opportunity to
      > save
      > > yourself via internet!
      > >
      > > Dr. "Q"
      >
      > According to our members list, "wisebuilder" is a
      > Slovak-World list
      > member. As a result, he/she can continue to
      > proselytize unless
      > prevented from doing so by the list owner.
      >
      > RU

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • kmz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        I reported him as a spam and put him/her on my list.
        Katherine

        > > It's just a hacker who managed to SPAM this list.
        > >
        > > However, you have been given the opportunity to
        > save
        > > yourself via internet!
        > >
        > > Dr. "Q"
        >
        > According to our members list, "wisebuilder" is a
        > Slovak-World list
        > member. As a result, he/she can continue to
        > proselytize unless
        > prevented from doing so by the list owner.
        >
        > RU

      • sandman6294
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
          wrote:
          > It is still SPAM.
          >
          > Dr. "Q"

          Did I say it wasn't? I simply said he/she was a list member.

          RU
        • john peterson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            Oh Great!

            First we had political squabbles here, now they have moved into the religion/spam spectrum by Dr. Q and sandman, aka. Janko. Grow up boys!!!!!!

            John

            wrote:
            > It is still SPAM.
            >
            > Dr. "Q"

            Did I say it wasn't? I simply said he/she was a list member.

            RU

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • sandman6294
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, john peterson <area982000@y...>
              wrote:
              > Oh Great!
              >
              > First we had political squabbles here, now they have moved
              into the religion/spam spectrum by Dr. Q and sandman, aka. Janko.
              Grow up boys!!!!!!

              > John

              No squabble captjack. Just clarifying my post.

              Ru

              PS - I really like the name John. I was told it meant "God's gift to
              man".