info on new weblog with Slovak lit. interest

  • Gerald J. Sabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      >CESLIT.org is a new community weblog for those interested
      in Central/East European and Slavic literature. Our intent
      is to provide a web-based forum for news, announcements,
      links and discussion, and to encourage and promote the
      translation and publication of literature from the region.
      >Visitors are welcome to create a free account and post
      news, announcements or commentary, join ongoing discussions
      by posting commments, add a weblink, or browse through our
      book and news links.