RE: [Slovak-World] Moravians in America

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
      Noreen:

      The closest we Slovaks have come recently was
      Jessie "The Body" Ventura, governor of Minnestota.

      He has said recently he is thinking about 2008.

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        In a message dated 7/31/04 10:35:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        greg@... writes:

        > He has said recently he is thinking about 2008

        Greg,
        I am going to do a little google.com on how Jesse has been doing as Governor.
        I know he was very popular when elected.
        Noreen