Re: [Slovak-World] OT: Subjects that Upset People

  • john peterson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31, 2004
      Fred,

      Well, just when did your right to silence, overcome their right to free speech? Sounds to me like you just bullied them into silence, they were shocked and obviously more observant and respectfully to your rights then you were of theirs.

      John

      Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...> wrote:
      Yesterday, I went to our local hospital to get some
      good soup and was disturbed by two Loud individuals
      discussing the recent convention. They went back and
      forth, back and forth.

      Finally, I stood up and said SHUTUP,
      ure disturbing me. I want to eat in peace and put my
      fingers to my lips " as in schuuusssh "

      Several other people Clapped their approval.
      Fortunately both these big guys didnt want to pick on
      this Ole Senior Citizen and did keep quiet.

      fgk

      The S-W postings have been free of wars lately
      and it's much better that way or at least they are in
      my opinion. Other people may disagree.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Fred,