Adams Morgan - Re: help in DC Metro area

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30 10:40 AM
      Yo! "Whoever"? Whasup wit dat. It was me. Over here. Yu
      Hoo.

      I liked Adams Morgan very much. The Woodley Park/Zoo Metro
      Station is nearby, and so is the National Zoo. From where I lived
      I could hear the gibbons monkeys in the morning kinda
      whistle/singing. Dupont Circle is also nearby, along with Rock
      Creek Park. Not having a car is probably good. The Metro goes
      anywhere you need to go, except Georgetown.

      Dobry Den,
      Colin

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick