OT: The Ugly Bus

  • Jim M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Subject: The Ugly Bus

      A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone
      inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief
      they have experienced; he decides to grant them one wish each, before they
      enter Paradise. They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the
      wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is
      done. The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous
      too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted. This goes on for
      a while with each one asking to be gorgeous but when God is halfway down the
      line, the last guy in the line starts laughing. When there are only ten
      people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.
      Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The
      guy eventually calms down and
      says:
      "Make 'em all ugly again".

      SO THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE 'LAST IN LINE'...BE HAPPY!

      --
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.