Re: Problem Posters on Slovak-World

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
      If I can make another suggestion. Greg you have the ability to
      "Delete" messages left in the past. I would suggest a cleaning
      of the site.
      Colin

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak"

    • Taoz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
        Greg,
        I don't know how you can cut down this political crap but thank God if you
        can and have done so.
        Pavel

      • JUNE ALLEN
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
          Thank you, Greg. I tried blocking, but the stuff still comes through! You
          have a business to run; I'm sorry this issue has had to take up so much of
          your time.
          June

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
            Thank you!

            Helen

            >>> greg@... 7/2/2004 6:55:50 PM >>>
            We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

            Greg Kopchak

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to: