RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Problem Posters on Slovak-World

  • bdgranpa
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
      thank you Greg

      _____

      From: Gregory J Kopchak [mailto:greg@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 6:56 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Problem Posters on Slovak-World

      We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

      Greg Kopchak

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129r47n87/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705103562:HM/EXP=1088895407/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
      anion.yahoo.com> click here

      :HM/A=2128215/rand=677073401>

      _____

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • raybravo2000
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
        If I can make another suggestion. Greg you have the ability to
        "Delete" messages left in the past. I would suggest a cleaning
        of the site.
        Colin

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak"

      • Taoz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
          Greg,
          I don't know how you can cut down this political crap but thank God if you
          can and have done so.
          Pavel

        • JUNE ALLEN
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
            Thank you, Greg. I tried blocking, but the stuff still comes through! You
            have a business to run; I'm sorry this issue has had to take up so much of
            your time.
            June

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
              Thank you!

              Helen

              >>> greg@... 7/2/2004 6:55:50 PM >>>
              We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

              Greg Kopchak

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Yahoo! Groups Links
              To visit your group on the web, go to: