Re: [Slovak-World] http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

  • Kozmik Alaska
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      I agree .. this is a bunch of hovno! C'mon guys ... cut the crap. This has
      gotten obnoxious. I don't give a flying leap where any of the political
      leanings of the members of this list are .. and I RESENT having these views
      forced upon the list.

      Keep this garbage up and I'll resign this list.

      Tony Pavick