Re: [Slovak-World] http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      Please write O. T. when you post your political tripe.
      Bernardine

      capt jack wrote:

      > Please forward this invitation to friends, family members, and fellow
      > American Patriots.)
      >
      > Please join us by calling on Senator John F. Kerry to resign his seat
      > in
      > the U.S. Senate.
      >
      > John Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and
      > comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of
      > North
      > Vietnam. Kerry. By his own account, Kerry violated the UCMJ, the Geneva
      > Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer, and he
      > further stands in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S.
      > Constitution which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the
      > enemy
      > in time of warfare.
      >
      > Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment,
      > Section
      > 3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in
      > Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having
      > previously
      > taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States,
      > [who
      > has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given
      > aid or
      > comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of the United States,
      > demand that Kerry resign his seat in the Senate.
      >
      > Please join fellow Patriots and sign the petition demanding John
      > Kerry's
      > resignation. Link to --
      >
      > http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

    • Kozmik Alaska
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
        I agree .. this is a bunch of hovno! C'mon guys ... cut the crap. This has
        gotten obnoxious. I don't give a flying leap where any of the political
        leanings of the members of this list are .. and I RESENT having these views
        forced upon the list.

        Keep this garbage up and I'll resign this list.

        Tony Pavick