http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      Please forward this invitation to friends, family members, and fellow
      American Patriots.)

      Please join us by calling on Senator John F. Kerry to resign his seat
      in
      the U.S. Senate.

      John Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and
      comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of
      North
      Vietnam. Kerry. By his own account, Kerry violated the UCMJ, the Geneva
      Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer, and he
      further stands in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S.
      Constitution which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the
      enemy
      in time of warfare.

      Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment,
      Section
      3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in
      Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having
      previously
      taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States,
      [who
      has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given
      aid or
      comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of the United States,
      demand that Kerry resign his seat in the Senate.

      Please join fellow Patriots and sign the petition demanding John
      Kerry's
      resignation. Link to --

      http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

    • Bernardine Weigand
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
        Please write O. T. when you post your political tripe.
        Bernardine

        capt jack wrote:

        > Please forward this invitation to friends, family members, and fellow
        > American Patriots.)
        >
        > Please join us by calling on Senator John F. Kerry to resign his seat
        > in
        > the U.S. Senate.
        >
        > John Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and
        > comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of
        > North
        > Vietnam. Kerry. By his own account, Kerry violated the UCMJ, the Geneva
        > Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer, and he
        > further stands in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S.
        > Constitution which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the
        > enemy
        > in time of warfare.
        >
        > Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment,
        > Section
        > 3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in
        > Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having
        > previously
        > taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States,
        > [who
        > has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given
        > aid or
        > comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of the United States,
        > demand that Kerry resign his seat in the Senate.
        >
        > Please join fellow Patriots and sign the petition demanding John
        > Kerry's
        > resignation. Link to --
        >
        > http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

      • Kozmik Alaska
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
          I agree .. this is a bunch of hovno! C'mon guys ... cut the crap. This has
          gotten obnoxious. I don't give a flying leap where any of the political
          leanings of the members of this list are .. and I RESENT having these views
          forced upon the list.

          Keep this garbage up and I'll resign this list.

          Tony Pavick