Re: [Slovak-World] Fw: "OH, did we say that?"

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
      To answer your question, yes we did say that.

      CJ

    • yawho2001
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, capt jack <captjack00@y...>
        wrote:
        > Yep,
        >
        > Im sure of it now, after reading jankos lasted post about
        Clinton, Im sure Janko is a Mushroom. He has been kept in the dark
        and fed Bullsh*t

        > CJ

        "Please try to act like an adult on this list.

        Take the name calling to the playground at recess.

        I can't see why seemingly intelligent people behave
        like 5 year olds on line.

        Greg Kopchak
        It's All Relative"
      • bdgranpa
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
          why can't you two cool it. If you want to insult each other do it by
          PRIVATE email and don't use this forum as a forum. Many of us are not
          interested in this kindergarten behavior from either of you. All it takes
          is ONE PARTY to stop. Are either of you MAN ENOUGH OR MATURE enough to do
          that??????

          _____

          > Im sure of it now, after reading jankos lasted post about
          Clinton, Im sure Janko is a Mushroom. He has been kept in the dark
          and fed Bullsh*t

          > CJ

          "Please try to act like an adult on this list.

          Take the name calling to the playground at recess.

          I can't see why seemingly intelligent people behave
          like 5 year olds on line.

          Greg Kopchak
          It's All Relative"

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129b6d6t9/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705103562:HM/EXP=1088885422/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
          anion.yahoo.com> click here

          :HM/A=2128215/rand=917928413>

          _____

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Gregory J Kopchak
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
            We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

            Greg Kopchak
          • bdgranpa
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
              thank you Greg

              _____

              We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

              Greg Kopchak

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129r47n87/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
              oups/S=1705103562:HM/EXP=1088895407/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
              anion.yahoo.com> click here

              :HM/A=2128215/rand=677073401>

              _____

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            • raybravo2000
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
                If I can make another suggestion. Greg you have the ability to
                "Delete" messages left in the past. I would suggest a cleaning
                of the site.
                Colin

                --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak"

              • Taoz@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
                  Greg,
                  I don't know how you can cut down this political crap but thank God if you
                  can and have done so.
                  Pavel

                • JUNE ALLEN
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 3, 2004
                    Thank you, Greg. I tried blocking, but the stuff still comes through! You
                    have a business to run; I'm sorry this issue has had to take up so much of
                    your time.
                    June

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
                      Thank you!

                      Helen

                      >>> greg@... 7/2/2004 6:55:50 PM >>>
                      We have taken action today to cut the political postings by 90%

                      Greg Kopchak

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                      To visit your group on the web, go to: