Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Saddam

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 12:42 PM
      Nope, not yet, locked up here on the 36th floor w/o a tv -- but I've been checking the news and apparently he still calls himself the president of Iraq and refused to execute the paperwork charging him with crimes -- so the dye job and manicure kinda fit with the plastic projections.

      Caye

      "Paul J. Wolsko" <pwolsko@...> wrote:
      Anyone see the TV coverage today? His hair sure looks dyed, doesn't it - except for the beard? And the manicure!

      Paul

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Paul J. Wolsko
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 1:00 PM