Re: [Slovak-World] Recipe -- Mushroom Sour Cream Pie (from the Shroom Council)

  • 75430.543@escapees.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2004
      A Pie of Pickers, eh, Nick?! :-) Sorry, I just couldn't resist....

      Come to think of it, those who use *magic mushrooms* might make a better
      contribution to society if they were in a pie. <ggg>

      Best,

      Florian

      In a message dated 30-06-04 10:38:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      nickh@... writes:

      > We have "magic mushrooms" growing wild in the south of Western Australia,
      > they are hallucinogenic
      > the police are in waiting every growing season to pick up the pickers.
      > They would go well in a pie.
      >
      > Nick

    • David
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2004
        In the No.9 Mine, we have mushrooms growing throughout the year. They
        aren't worth anything but I have a little fun telling the college kids that
        I know they are hallucinogenic, and that they should just leave them be. I
        tell them they probably would be on the toilet for three hours straight.
        Dave

        At 10:37 AM 7/1/2004 +0800, you wrote:
        >At 09:16 AM 1/07/2004, you wrote:
        > >Dave,
        > >
        > > I hope you are refering to "knock your socks off in a legal and good
        > > way" Once someone has eaten a good mushroom, dried or fresh, and
        > > experiance the flavor not found in those grocery store nothings, they
        > > will never go back
        > >
        > >CJ
        >We have "magic mushrooms" growing wild in the south of Western Australia,
        >they are hallucinogenic
        >the police are in waiting every growing season to pick up the pickers.
        >They would go well in a pie.
        >
        >Nick
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • David
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2004
          I think that is an old wives tale. In fact, certain "spongies," after you
          cut them or clean off the stem, they start turning black. Figure that one
          out? In fact when you boil them, these mushrooms turn a little black.
          Dave