Cleveland Slovaks

  • area9103
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 3:20 AM
      lived here. Read about a cleaned up Cleveland,

      http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/06/30/cleveland.ap/index.h
      tml
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 7:55 AM
        Same here -- Cleveland is my hometown -- and BOY has it changed since I left in 1971 -- totally different. Nice article, thanks.

        Caye

        area9103 <kaima71@...> wrote:
        lived here. Read about a cleaned up Cleveland,

        http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/06/30/cleveland.ap/index.h
        tml

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT