Mushroom Pie

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Ahoj Slovaci,

      Has anyone yet tried the Mushroom Pie recipe posted recently by
      Caye.

      Caye, have you tried that one? It sounds yummy. I think I'll try it this
      weekend?

      theoldpro
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Not yet Old Pro, but I plan to -- I'll let you know when I do -- and good luck -- something tells me if you absolutely love it this weekend, I probably will make it relatively immediately thereafter.

        Caye

        theoldpro <theoldpro@...> wrote:
        Ahoj Slovaci,

        Has anyone yet tried the Mushroom Pie recipe posted recently by
        Caye.

        Caye, have you tried that one? It sounds yummy. I think I'll try it this
        weekend?

        theoldpro

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT