Skip to search.

Schuster's last year meeting with Bush

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      The ONLY way the meeting last year could have gone...

      Rudolf Schuster: "Slovakia can't exist without NATO to protect them"

      George Bush: "We need Slovakia as part of the Coalition of the willing"

      There was no other way to do it.

      Three heroes from Slovakia are dead today.

      Three million Slovak people live under the protection of NATO and America
      today thanks to the meeting.

      These three soldiers gave their lives today so Slovakia can exist as a free
      country under the protection of NATO.

      Greg Kopchak
      www.iarelative.com