Re: [Slovak-World] Deleted Photos - Re: How to ADD photoes to S-W

  • Gil K.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Thanks Colin.

      Fred you may want to add a second album to accommodate the rest of the photos.

      Gil

      raybravo2000 <colinv@...> wrote:
      Fred & Gil,

      I deleted some of my photos freeing up 5MB or 12% of the 30MB.
      If everyone has seen these old photos maybe they should be
      deleted as well.

      Dobru noc,
      Colin

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Fred G Kovalyak
      <fkovalyak@y...> wrote:
      > Thank u Gil, I have attempted to insert all 16
      > photoes
      > with the HELP of ure instructions. But only 8 seems
      > have made it.
      >
      > Hope u and the S-W members can view them.
      > Ure Cousin FG Kovalyak

      > Fred ,try these instructions:

      > Click on Photos (on left side of screen)
      >
      > Click on album World War II Memorial
      > (I added this album for you)
      > THANX
      >
      > Click on add photos