RE: [Slovak-World] Fwd: TRIBUTE to America - song & words "God Bless the USA"

  • gergely
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2004
      Right here in town there are several construction sites advertising - on
      site - for laborers, equipment operators and even foremen. Almost every
      home improvement or repair company has signs on their trucks for technicians
      and workers. Our local shipyard is advertising for all kind of trades, and
      is begging for designers and engineers. They need about 300 designers and
      engineers right now. C'mon down!

      Those aren't anywhere near minimum wage jobs either, but for the skill
      impaired, all of the fast food and convenience stores are also advertising.

      The only guy who can't find a job around here is the character standing on
      the corner with the "Will work for food" sign. Somehow he can't find one
      either.

      Jack Gergely
      Newport News

      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 13, 2004