RE: [Slovak-World] My opinion

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thank you Jack.

      CJ

    • gergely
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
        It was great. Did you write it?
        Jack Gergely

        -----Original Message-----
        From: capt jack [mailto:captjack00@...]
        Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:53 AM
        To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] My opinion

        Thank you Jack.

        CJ

      • capt jack
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
          Dave,

          If you do not see the difference between Saddam and this country, then I feel very sorry for you. If you do not see the difference between what we are trying to accomplish and what Saddam was accomplishing, I again feel sorry for you. If you feel it was unnecessary to reply to the terrorism inflicted upon this country on its soil, I wish you deeper understanding of what is going on. It is always tragic to loose any of our boys, but to stand by and do nothing is akin to approval of evil actions. This administration is taking action against enemy's of this country, unlike the previous administration who did nothing for fear of adverse liberal opinion. We must do the right thing, without fear of public opinion, for it is the right thing to do, as in our response to Pearl Harbor, where less people died than 9/11. We are under attack now as we were then, our response can be no less now then it was then.

          CJ

        • John M,
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
            At 10:51 AM 6/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
            >WOW!! I don't always agree with your statements Jack, but, I sure do this
            >one! Well said! Bravo!!
            >
            >Jack Gergely
            >Newport News

            If you believe Jack S wrote that then you're very easily deluded, which
            based on your statements now and in the past, is easy to deduce.

            http://www.probush.com/remember.htm

            Janko
          • Vladimir Linder
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
              Well, well, well, than that is a copyright violation by CJ.

            • wrabbit@wolfenet.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                "I will not forget the Clinton administration equipped Islamic terrorists and their supporters with the world's most sophisticated telecommunications equipment and encryption technology, thereby compromising America's ability to trace terrorist radio, cell phone, land lines, faxes and modem communications."

                But wasn't that Rumsfeld in the picture shaking Sadaam's hand when he gave them the weapons to kill the shiites in support of the war on Iran? Dec, 20, 1983.

                And on the right are a few more people now in jail.

                How short are our memories?

                Still pissed off that any commander would let his people in the field take the fall for him, but that seems to be the way for GW and Rumsfeld.

                Dushan

                >WOW!! I don't always agree with your statements Jack, but, I sure do this
                >one! Well said! Bravo!!
                >
                >Jack Gergely
                >Newport News

                If you believe Jack S wrote that then you're very easily deluded, which
                based on your statements now and in the past, is easy to deduce.

                http://www.probush.com/remember.htm

                Janko

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • gergely
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                  No, capt jack has already written me privately and said that he wasn't the
                  author.

                  None the less, it is a powerful statement. This kind of delusion I will
                  willingly accept.

                  Jack Gergely

                  >WOW!! I don't always agree with your statements Jack, but, I sure do this
                  >one! Well said! Bravo!!
                  >
                  >Jack Gergely
                  >Newport News

                  If you believe Jack S wrote that then you're very easily deluded, which
                  based on your statements now and in the past, is easy to deduce.

                  http://www.probush.com/remember.htm

                  Janko

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • yawho2001
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                    --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "gergely" <gergely@v...> wrote:
                    >No, capt jack has already written me privately and said that he
                    wasn't the author.<

                    After he accepted kudos for it.

                    >None the less, it is a powerful statement. This kind of delusion I
                    will willingly accept.<

                    >Jack Gergely<

                    Are you saying the statement is a delusion or are you saying you
                    accept being deluded by CJ? The chances are the attributed author is
                    also a delusion. Using a military title (MGySgt., USMC, Lt. Col.,
                    etc.) when spinning Bushit for the Regressives is good practice.
                    They lap it up. There is a good probability the author is a well
                    paid propagandist who, like Dubyah, never served in combat or even
                    served at all. There are truths, half truths and lies in the
                    statement but that's politics and it'll get much worse as the half
                    billion GOP dollars go to work in the "liberal" media this fall. As
                    it stands now, Bush's billionaires are hard at work.

                    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6217-2004Jun1.html

                    "The White House is not a warm and fuzzy place these days, or so
                    suggest two seminal articles from over the long weekend.

                    In The Washington Post, Dana Milbank and Jim VandeHei describe the
                    unprecedented ferocity of the Bush campaign's often deceptive anti-
                    Kerry advertising blitz.

                    And in the New York Times, David E. Sanger describes a spectacular
                    loss of discipline in the White House, now riven by vicious
                    backbiting.

                    Meanwhile, Matthew Cooper writes in Time magazine that President Bush
                    is now keeping Saddam Hussein's gun in his study. Unloaded, we are
                    assured.

                    Messages of Negativity

                    In The Post, Milbank and VandeHei write: "Scholars and political
                    strategists say the ferocious Bush assault on Kerry this spring has
                    been extraordinary, both for the volume of attacks and for the
                    liberties the president and his campaign have taken with the facts.
                    Though stretching the truth is hardly new in a political campaign,
                    they say the volume of negative charges is unprecedented -- both in
                    speeches and in advertising.

                    "Three-quarters of the ads aired by Bush's campaign have been attacks
                    on Kerry. Bush so far has aired 49,050 negative ads in the top 100
                    markets, or 75 percent of his advertising. Kerry has run 13,336
                    negative ads -- or 27 percent of his total. ................"

                    Janko
                  • krejc@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                      CJ,
                      very well put.
                      noreen

                    • krejc@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                        In a message dated 6/1/04 10:39:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                        humblebe@... writes:
                        These soldiers went there to free these people, but
                        they didn’t want to be freed, they didn’t ask for us to go there, but there
                        we are.

                        The terrorists did not want us there nor the extremists who were happy with
                        the status quo. but the educated and thinking people did.
                        in Desert Storm, the coalition pulled out prematurely because their goal of
                        freeing Kuwait was accomplished and this pulling out left the people at the
                        northern border (who helped us during the Desert Storm War) vulnerable to the
                        madman of Baghdad who slaughtered them and used more poisonous weaponry on them.
                        For one thing, i am pretty sure that we are not going to do this to them a
                        second time.
                        Noreen

                      • krejc@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                          sandman6294@... writes:

                          If you believe Jack S wrote that then you're very easily deluded, which
                          based on your statements now and in the past, is easy to deduce.

                          http://www.probush.com/remember.htm
                          Who cares who authored it? i am glad for the reminder that all it takes for
                          evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.
                          by the way, i don't recall CJ as signing his name to it.
                          Noreen

                        • John M,
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                            At 07:29 PM 6/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
                            >In a message dated 6/1/04 1:46:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                            >sandman6294@... writes:
                            >
                            >If you believe Jack S wrote that then you're very easily deluded, which
                            >based on your statements now and in the past, is easy to deduce.
                            >
                            >http://www.probush.com/remember.htm
                            >Who cares who authored it?

                            I and many other people do. It appears that you don't care if a person is
                            honest as long as you benefit from their actions. If someone steals
                            something you like and gives it to you would you say who cares?

                            >i am glad for the reminder that all it takes for evil to flourish is for
                            >good men to do nothing. by the way, i don't recall CJ as signing his name
                            >to it.
                            >Noreen

                            I don't believe cowboys going off half cocked to fight the "Axis of Evil"
                            without the support of their traditional allies and good intelligence
                            qualifies as "a good man doing something". The Pentagon's darling Ahmed
                            Chalabi is now being cast adrift but only after the rigged intelligence he
                            passed on was swallowed by an administration raring to go to war for
                            political purposes.

                            You imply a decrepit tin horn dictator is a world threat? Most of the
                            world didn't think so. No navy, no air force, an army with antiquated
                            weapons systems? Yes, you can kill people, and they are doing so, with low
                            tech weapons but the outcome was never in doubt. A good analogy would be
                            the Polish horse cavalry fighting the German Panzer divisions, which they
                            did in 1939. You might call it a brave but it was certainly a futile
                            act. Did he make the world a safer place? I don't think so. He may have
                            increased the number of terrorists.

                            As for Jack S signing his name, when you post a long statement without
                            using quotes and giving credit to the author or providing the source, it's
                            called plagiarism. The subject was My Opinion and it was posted by him.
                            Jack G commented:

                            "WOW!! I don't always agree with your statements Jack, but, I sure do this
                            one! Well said! Bravo!!"

                            and Jack S replied:

                            "Thank you Jack.
                            CJ"

                            Janko
                          • capt jack
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                              Well put Noreen.

                              CJ

                            • yawho2001
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                                --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, krejc@a... wrote:
                                >Who cares who authored it?<

                                I and many other people do. It appears that you don't care if a
                                person is honest as long as you benefit from their actions. If
                                someone steals something you like and gives it to you would you say
                                who cares?

                                >i am glad for the reminder that all it takes for evil to flourish is
                                for good men to do nothing.<

                                I don't believe a cowboy president going off half cocked to fight a
                                preemptive war against the "Axis of Evil" without the support of our
                                traditional allies and good intelligence qualifies as "a good man
                                doing something". The Pentagon's darling Ahmed Chalabi is now being
                                cast adrift but only after the rigged intelligence he passed on was
                                swallowed by an administration raring to go to war for political
                                purposes.

                                You imply a decrepit tin horn dictator is a world threat. Many
                                Americans and most of the world didn't think so. No navy, no air
                                force, an army with antiquated weapons systems. Yes, you can kill
                                people with low tech weapons but the outcome was never in doubt. A
                                good analogy would be the Polish horse cavalry fighting the German
                                Panzer divisions, which they did in 1939. You might call it a brave
                                act but it was also certainly a futile act. Did he make the world a
                                safer place? I don't think so. He may have increased the number of
                                terrorists and the odds of doing more damage here and abroad.

                                >by the way, i don't recall CJ as signing his name to it.
                                Noreen<

                                As for Jack S signing his name, when you post a long statement
                                without using quotes and giving credit to the author or providing the
                                source, it's called plagiarism. The subject was My Opinion and it
                                was posted by CJ. Jack G commented:

                                Message 15 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                                  "Three-quarters of the ads aired by Bush's campaign have been attacks
                                  on Kerry. Bush so far has aired 49,050 negative ads in the top 100
                                  markets, or 75 percent of his advertising. Kerry has run 13,336
                                  negative ads -- or 27 percent of his total. ................"

                                  Janko

                                  I guess there is just a lot more negative things about Kerry than there is about Bush! :-)

                                  CJ

                                • yawho2001
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jun 1, 2004
                                    --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, capt jack <captjack00@y...>
                                    wrote:
                                    > "Three-quarters of the ads aired by Bush's campaign have been
                                    attacks
                                    > on Kerry. Bush so far has aired 49,050 negative ads in the top 100
                                    > markets, or 75 percent of his advertising. Kerry has run 13,336
                                    > negative ads -- or 27 percent of his total. ................"
                                    >
                                    > Janko
                                    >
                                    > I guess there is just a lot more negative things about Kerry than
                                    there is about Bush! :-)

                                    > CJ

                                    Gee, I guess it's because he has money to burn given by the people he
                                    gave almost a trillion in tax cuts. He can't win on substantive
                                    issues so he hopes idiots will buy his Bushit. I see you've bought it.

                                    Janko
                                  • capt jack
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jun 2, 2004
                                      "Gee, I guess it's because he has money to burn... "

                                      I assume you are talking about J. "gigolo" Kerry in that statement, as if he doesnt have millions at his disposal and more available from his women and supporters.

                                      CJ