Re: [Slovak-World] Fwd: TRIBUTE to America - song & words "God Bless the USA"

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2004
      BUSH / Cheney / Rumsfeld must be replaced soon
      either by RESIGNATION or a "FAIR" Election in Nov
      2004.

      Are you one of those? people who still think Bush "stole" the election?? Get over it, gore lost fair and square. do you really think we would be better off with Gore in office now??

      I don't know that John Kerry has the answer.
      But I do know that Bush/Cheney,Rumsfeld have gotten
      USA into more trouble than its citizens (or anyone
      else) deserves.

      Clinton and Gore had 8 years to do something about terrorism in this country, and in other parts of the world, they did nothing in answer to the bombing of the world trade center, just as they did nothing in response to the USS Cole, or the embassy.
      You talk of Kerry, now there is someone who is truly out to enrich himself. Already one of the rich elite, by marriage to the Heinz fortune, can you say "gigolo"? He is not satisfied with screwing rich women, he now wants to screw all of us. I guess you missed those speaches given by kerrys former commanding officers who stated Kerry was unfit to lead. If you truly love this country, you will vote for anyone other than Kerry.

      CJ

    • capt jack
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 13, 2004
        what are you talking about???????