RE: [Slovak-World] Fwd: TRIBUTE to America - song & words "God Bless the USA"

  • eppicha@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2004
      I resent the implication and feeling in your email. I merely stated that my husband has been out of work in his industry for the last 3 years, not that he had not been working! You have no idea what's behind this, as you do not live in New England, therefore you have no right to make a comment like that! FYI, my uncle has been "out" of work for two years, and close friends of ours for more than four. We all have been able to keep our houses. All of us live here in NE. You make it seem easy to pull up roots, but as many of you know, that can be pretty hard to do. I'd like to see you move and start anew in a new career in your fifties and sixties!

      Alyssa

    • capt jack
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 13, 2004
        what are you talking about???????