Re: [Slovak-World] Fwd: TRIBUTE to America - song & words "God Bless the USA"

  • Alyssa Eppich
    Message 1 of 39 , May 31 7:35 PM
      Thank you, Fred. I , too, am not proud of the way in which we are today.
      Except for the comments about the UN( I do not believe that all are
      corrupt), I thank you for wording your passage so gracefully; I could not
      have said it better! My husband has been out of work for almost three years
      now, and it has been very hard; the current administration's efforts at
      restoring lost jobs has been minimal, as far as I am concerned.
      However, I, to am proud to live in the USA; I know that in so many ways, we
      are far better off than our Slovak ancestors..
      Alyssa
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 13, 2004
        what are you talking about???????

        CJ