Fwd: TRIBUTE to America - song & words "God Bless the USA"

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 39 , May 31, 2004
      I'm sure there are many S-W members that Do Not
      feel he way I do, but this song/words express "MY"
      Feelings today.

      We are still Fortunate to live here in the US, even
      though this isn't a time I am to be proud of.

      Fred Kovalyak sends u this Greeting card

      Click below to see Musical Tribute

      http://www.alighthouse.com/usa.htm

      FGK
      Columbia,Md.