Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Electricity & Coal

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 99 , May 2 12:30 AM
      Dear Gil,
      I agree with you on all points.
      Everything is logical. However, when it comes to where the depot will be, nobody wants to have it.
      It also is a psychological issue. And there are examples enough, that there is no absolutely safe thing, as long as it has been made by and used by man. If it is possible to avoid the risk, then better avoid it.
      On the other hand, continuing this discussion would lead us to the crossroad; should we be practical or philosophical?
      Vladimir

      Message 99 of 99 , May 6 6:34 PM
        Hmmm, nostalgia...

        That reminds me of deja vu. Or is it the other way around.
        Colin