Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Electricity & Coal

  • David
    Message 1 of 99 , May 1, 2004
      When I worked for Bethlehem Steel, they were making huge thick walled
      stainless steal containers to store nuclear radioactive waste. They were
      supposed to last 500 years.
      I guess that will save a few generations of us humans.
      Dave Kuchta

    • raybravo2000
      Message 99 of 99 , May 6, 2004
        Hmmm, nostalgia...

        That reminds me of deja vu. Or is it the other way around.
        Colin