RE: [Slovak-World] Messages from Slovak-'world

  • Gregory J. Kopchak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
      Lowell

      You can just send email to Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Greg Kopchak

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lowell Brigham <lhbrg@...> [mailto:lhbrg@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 9:46 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Messages from Slovak-'world

      Thanks Greg for taking the time to set up SLOVAK-WORLD in Yahoo
      Groups. It seems to be an excellent solution to our dilemma, except -
      I have not found a spell checker.

      To make e-mail simpler, I use filters and send all messages with
      "SLOVAK-WORLD" in the subject line to my SLOVAK-WORLD folder. This
      provides an easier way to keep track of conversations.

      I'm not sure if we have to log onto Yahoo Groups in order to Post a
      message. Greg - Do you know the answer?

      Lowell