worth reading

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
      Click here: I Pledge Allegiance -- By Red Skelton

      Capt

    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
        So will Slovakia be changing their currency (switching to the euro), either
        in the near or distant future?

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...
      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
          Eventually they will, but Not in the near future.

          At 10:55 AM 4/5/2004, you wrote:
          >So will Slovakia be changing their currency (switching to the euro), either
          >in the near or distant future?
          >
          >Julie Michutka
          >jmm@...
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c0g4gtc/M=281792.4727319.5879690.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705103562:HM/EXP=1081288919/A=2058224/R=0/SIG=116652qbq/*http://my.yahoo.com/promo/ppets.html>
          >1c6d53c.jpg
          >
          >1c6d57f.jpg

          > *
          >
          > *

          ----------

          Vladimir Linder

          I do Genealogical research, Ancsestral Village Videos and Ancestral Village
          Photography in Slovakia.

          More information on:
          History of any village or town in Slovakia:
          http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Books/histtrans.htm
          Genealogical research:
          http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Genrsrch/genealogical_research.htm
          Ancestral Village Videos:
          http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_videos.htm
          Ancestral Village Photography:
          http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Videos/ancestral_photography.htm

          Slovak-English and English Slovak Translations US$35.00 per page

          Next Genealogical, Ancestral Village Videos and Photography trip starts
          JUNE 2004

          To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@...
          My cell in Slovakia is: 011-421-907-297-508

          Email: vlinder49@...

          Contact me for more details
          Vladimir Linder
          3804 Yale Street
          Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
          Phone/Fax: 1-604-291-8065, Cell: 1-604-889-4616

        • Martin Votruba
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2004
            > will Slovakia be changing their currency

            Bratislava hopes to adopt the euro in 2007. Some Western economists
            consider it unlikely, some consider it unwise.

            Slovenia, Estonia, some other new EU members hope for an equally early
            date. So did Hungary, but it's beginning to put the date off. The Czech
            R. says 2009-2010. Poland after 2010, or later.

            Current Western estimates are that Slovakia may meet the EU euro criteria
            by around 2009.

            I wouldn't toss my crowns, yet, Julie.

            Martin

            votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu