FW: [Slovak-World] Easter Baskets: First call

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
      Slovak World Family:

      Easter baskets this year are as follows:

      1) Fruit, Easter Basket, about 10 KG or 22 pounds $25
      2) Fruit, Meat, and Cheese basket, about 10 KG $37
      3) Meat & Cheese basket, about 10 KG $42

      Taxes on food were raised from 6% to 19% this year.

      Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Import Company
      WWW Address: http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha
      Ebay WWW Address:
      http://www.ebaystores.ebay.com/slovakimportcompany
      Phone number in Slovakia: 421 (0)43 428 3168
      Phone number in the US: 410 273 1149

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Scott T. Mikusko
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3595853.stm

        http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/04/03/slovakia.poll.reut/index.html

        Man, Vladimir Meciar is the Energizer Bunny of Slovak politics, it's
        rather annoying. While my cousins in central Slovakia seem to like him, I
        think he's trouble. Autocratic nationalist type, but has the
        support of the country-folk and pensioners. I'm wary of populists like
        him.

        It will be very interesting if Meciar wins the Presidency, it will be a
        big embarrassment for the Dzurinda govt. The EU and NATO will be raising
        their eyebrows...

        -S