Slovak news

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      I added a link in the "Links" area on the home page for "The
      Slovak Spectator", but another way to get news about Slovakia is
      to use "Google News Alerts" which will e-mail you with news on
      subjects that you select. Nech sa paci:

      http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en
    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        In a message dated 4/2/04 10:02:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        colinv@... writes:

        > http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en

        thank you Colin.