1930 Census

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      I have an address (finally) and was wondering if one of our members who has access to the 1930 Census data would be willing to look up some info for me? Contact me privately if you are willing to check. Thank you.

    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
        At 12:00 AM 27/02/2004, you wrote:

        >I have an address (finally) and was wondering if one of our members who
        >has access to the 1930 Census data would be willing to look up some info
        >for me? Contact me privately if you are willing to check. Thank you.
        >

        >Caye

        How do you get access ? I am interested in New York data.

        Nick

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004