Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Does anyone know about the closing of Holy Trinity Slo...

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Pavel,
      No, St Michael's priest (Slovak) also has St. Peter and Pauls (Polish) and
      St. Anns (Irish) churches in Lansford. Also all the younger kids from all
      three churches go to St. Mikes school. St. Ann's School in Lansford closed
      this past year. It's kind of sad that church attendance is dropping off
      that bad.
      Dave

    • Taoz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
        Humble Dave,
        Isn't that what I said? That 2 priests have 3 churches to run in 2 towns up
        there?
        Pavel.